There are many reasons why your products should be protected in transit and in storage. High performance engineered parts, manufactured to fine tolerances, are high-value products and the integrity of the component is critical. Damaged pieces might contaminate items in the same container. Failed parts will delay JIT manufacturing processes.
Spoilt components and assemblies will have a negative impact on profits, product performance and ultimately safety.
How does Maximus Handling Systems Limited turn theory into reality? The 5-step sequence.
- Site visits and project evaluation
- Concept Design & 3D modelling
- Proto-typing, refinement and development
The choice of recommended packaging material would be dependent upon the shape and size of the component or assembly, single or multi-use applications and logistical complications.
- Closed cell foam
- Fluted polypropylene sheet
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Spunbonded fabric
- Vacuum Forming
- Plastic Welding
- Die Cutting
- Routed or Water Cut foam
- Moulded or flat formed polyurethane dunnage systems
- Extended & Bespoke Euro Containers
- Container repairs
- Customised cases for specific applications
- Fluted Plastic divider sets
- Welded-In High-density polyethylene (HDPE) or Polypropylene divider sets
Request a Call
Please complete the short form below and we will call you to discuss how we might help you.